(Allah) Most Gracious!
It is He Who has taught the Qur’an.
He has created man:
He has taught him speech (and intelligence).
The video discusses the Beautiful Names of God, Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim in relation to the importance of keeping the end goal in mind. It emphasizes building strong relationships that help us comprehend our role, meaning, and path in life. The Quran provides guidance to Muslims on how to communicate with people who may hold different beliefs, and how to set clear boundaries.
In order to be merciful, it is important to avoid misleading or deceiving other people.
Case in point
- When they fight you, they do so behind fortified walls.
- Richard Dawkins aha moment on another intelligent life form engaging us.
- Discussion on the above aha moment to the Aha moment
- It is a Divine Message full of light and wisdom helping us reflect on our life experiences on earth.
- Dr Ramadan Al Bouti’s Lessons on our relationship with God and the Chapter Ar-Rahman
Quran passages mentioned in the video:
|Fadwa Wazwaz | Fəd-wə Wəz-wəz is a Palestinian-American born in Jerusalem, Palestine and raised in the US. She is an author of “God Intervenes Between A Person And Their Heart: Key Lessons From The Prophets” and “Love Is Deeper Than Words: Key Lessons From The Prophets.”|